2008年6月7日 星期六

All you can eat with 65 dollars!











The bread was a bit over-microwaved.













(We had almost finished our meal when it suddenly ocurred to me that I could use this steak house as a topic for this blog.)



WHAT? Only 65 dollars? Well, if you order the Spaghetti on Hot Plate, it's possible.
And as you can see from the pictures above, the main course is steak. This steak house is located near a night market called 自強 night market in Kaohsiung County, which I've mentioned before.(You can read the previous article for more information.) Usually, a steak in night market will include black tea as well as soup and they will cost you about 70~90 dollars. However, this shop is not only a steak house in night market and it even offers salad and bread, which really make an gorgeous combination with the steak. On top of that, the price of the food is almost the same as the ones you see in night markets. You may think that this is not possible, so I asked my sister to take pictures as evidence.
As for details of the steak, I strongly recommend you to have the "thick steak." It's not only thicker but it is also much tenderer. The only bad thing is that you can feel stuffed to the throat after having the meal. Nevertheless, trust me, the food will haunt in your mind until you visit it next time.
Where to eat?
高雄縣鳳山市自強二路216號
No.216, Zihciang 2nd Rd., Fongshan City, Kaohsiung County 830, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
(come find me! It's close to my home.)
When should I go?
It opens everyday from 16:30 to 1:00.

沒有留言: