2008年6月3日 星期二

Something going beyond your expectation-Oyster mermicellin by Shelly




Hi! It's been a long time since I posted the last article.
Today, I am going to talk about a night market that is located behind the Han-Shin department store. It's called Tsu-chiang / 自強 night market, while some call it 苓雅 night market.And actually, there are two Tsu-chiang night markets in Kaohsiung, with one in Kaohsiung City and one in Kaohsiung County. However, my focus now is the one in Kaohsiung City. Its biggest feature is that almost all the vendors there sell foods and it opens everyday, so you can go there whenever you feel hungry during midnight. I'm going to talk about oyster mermicelli.
Why do I choose it as my topic? Well, I think this kind of food only exsists in Taiwan even though youngster in Taiwan seldom eat it these days. Besides, I was sick during the winter vacation, the doctor told me I could only have toast and mermicelli. When you have only these two choices, you will think mermicelli is the most appetiting food on earth.
Sorry, I should come back to my topic. The shop that sells mermicelli is located in an alley near the night market. It was in fact curiosity that brought me into the shop. I didn't expect it to be too delicious, but it was really beyond my imagination. The oysters were tender and the pig's large intestine was tender, too. If you're fond of eating soft/tender foods, you should give it a try.



The food is especially suitable for elder people since all the components in it are all smooth. Besides, other than oyster mermicelli, the vendor also offers small steam buns, sweet & sour soup and boiled vegetable. So you can try them with friends!
















So, it's time for Q and A
Q: How much is it?
A: Small:40 Large:55 (I suggest you buy the small one unless you're really hungry.)


Q:Where is it?
A:

No.104, Lingya 2nd Rd., Lingya District, Kaohsiung City 802, Taiwan (R.O.C.)

Here's the map. Click on it for clearer version. Or you can visit http://www.inks.com.tw/html/front/bin/ptlist.phtml?Category=122884.



I don't know but there are several vendors selling fried chicken and 滷味. You can give it a try if you cannot resist the smell.

沒有留言: